Friday, January 19, 2018

Start Off the New Year Right with Dove Beauty Bar



Ordinary soap can strip away skin’s moisture leaving behind that dry, tight feeling; however, Dove is not a soap. As the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar, Dove Beauty Bar is cleaner rinsing than soap, providing women with beautiful, clean skin. The brand’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream and blend of mild cleansers in DEFI gently but effectively cleanse, leaving skin soft and smooth. 



My Thoughts 

Dove has been one of my favorite skincare products for as long as I can remember. What makes me love this brand is that their products that really work with my sensitive skin.  With Dove, I know I'm always doing the right thing for by body. I tried out several of the Dove Beauty Bars including:

Dove White
Dove Pink
Unscented Sensitive Skin
Gentle Exfoliating

Each one of these bar has it's own purchase,  but they are all fantastic. When I started using Dove, I noticed a difference after just one shower.  The bars lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling deep-down clean, but it also leaves your skin so soft it feels like flower petals. You can't ask for better results. They also have a light scent that isn't overpowering.  I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin. Plus, it's always a great price. You won't have to break the bank with Dove. It's the perfect way to keep your skin healthy and radiant all summer long.

Head over to to learn o to DoveBeautyBar.com more about these fabulous products.


Connect with Dove:
Website    Facebook    Twitter     Instagram    Pinterest     Google+ 


2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love Dove products (the shampoo is great!). I've never tried the Dove Pink.

connie said...

I love dove products! I have never tried the dove pink