Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Beetology

Beets - either you love them or you stay far away. I personally love beets and am thrilled to have discovered beetology beverages.


 
Beetology is made from beets blended with fruit juices. Each of the varieties contains real 100% non-GMO, Certified Organic and Certified Fair Trade ingredients. There are no preservatives, additives or any artificial colors or flavors. Gluten free too. What makes these drinks so vivid in color is the actual beet ingredient!











The color is incredibly rich. I would say it is beet color. But how would it taste? As a beet devotee, I could handle a beet flavored drink, while my hubby, is not much into beets. We did a taste test.

The flavors provided for this review are:
beet + berry
beet + cherry
beet + lemon + ginger
beet + tropical fruit
beet + veggie

I did not mention to hubby that beets were in the beverage. One sip and there was a big smile on his face. He loved it! The taste is deliciously sweet. There is no earthy beet taste that I was expecting. The fruit blend makes all the difference in enhancing the sweetness. His favorite flavor - beet and berry. The bottle was gone in a flash. My favorite flavor was the beet and veggie. It had a slightly savory taste which I enjoyed. The beet and cherry is amazing! Who knew beets could taste so delicious! One flavor we did not care much for was the beet with lemon and ginger. The ginger was too overpowering. If you like ginger, give this flavor a try.

Each bottle contains 100% cold pressed juice with more than 50% beet juice. The calorie count is around 100 for the bottle. I can see using beetology in a cocktail mix. I liked them straight. The taste and texture is very refreshing.

Look for beetology beverages at health food stores.

Connect with beetology on Facebook.

0 comments: