Saturday, November 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Temporary Tattoos from Joelle Poulos



If you're still looking for holiday stocking stuffers, check out these temporary tattoos at Joelle Poulos.





Hand designed by incredible contributing artists, they are the most fun and awesome products. Every week you can have a new tattoo! They even offer a range of custom tattoos and they are working on a charity range which all the profits go to the given charity.

Prices range from around £2-10 and are available on the Joelle Poulos website.





Connect with Joelle Poulos

Face Book       Instagram        Pinterest

My thoughts:

These tattoos will last two to five days, although mine only lasted two.  It was easy to apply.  And to take it off, I just used rubbing alcohol.



I would say that these are more fun for a child to wear.  Or for an adult for fun. Maybe for summer as a fun beach tattoo. It is not of a quality that I would wear if dressing up.  However, with that being said, it did keep it's shape while I had it on.   

There are other designs that have a bit more detail that I would try, other than the Moth.




3 comments:

Janet W. said...

My daughter would love this to have the look but not permanent!

momo said...

I have to admit that I am not a big fan of tatoos, but my daughter has a couple of small ones.

An Apel a Day said...

Those look like real tats. Cool!